Datum en tijd
Date(s) - donderdag 29/10/2020
16:30 - 22:30
- Thijs van de Ven
- Arthur Viitanen
This week we’ll be going back to our home at Montana Snowcenter in Valkenswaard. Avalanche Boarders will make sure there’s transportation to Montana. We gather around 16:30 at the bridge over the Dommel near the Student Sportscentre of the TU/e. Snowboards can be rented at montana, or can be borrowed from our storage by asking in whatsapp 🙂 Boots can be rented for free at Montana, but clothing and a helmet can be rented for a small extra fee (so bring your own if you can).
Costs for members: €19.50 a night and free transportation.
Since the end of September & October, some extra rules have been set in place to ensure that the trip can take place safely.
– Masks are required in the van
– Masks are required in the entrance hall of Montana.
– The changing rooms are not available anymore due to corona!! You can still change outside, but you can also make sure you have changed clothes as much as possible beforehand.
– The ‘fridge’ is opened untill 21:30, and montana closes at 22:00, so make sure to change in time
– A maximum of 12 people are allowed of Avalanche!
– Make sure to subscribe in time, as we have to communicate how many will come along
Er kunnen geen reservaties meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement, neem contact op met het bestuur.