Datum en tijd
Date(s) - donderdag 22/10/2020
16:30 - 22:30
- Tony Hoekstra
- Amasja Harrewijn
- Anemoon Westerhof
- Marnix van Wijland
- Lynn Passlack
- Maureen Maessen
- Iris Buijssen
- Vera Tak
- Daan Stokbroekx
- Tibor Krols
- Max Chen
This week we’ll be going back to our home at Montana Snowcenter in Valkenswaard. Avalanche Boarders will make sure there’s transportation to Montana. We gather around 16:30 at the bridge over the Dommel near the Student Sportscentre of the TU/e. Snowboards can be rented at montana, or can be borrowed from our storage by asking in whatsapp 🙂 Boots can be rented for free at Montana, but clothing and a helmet can be rented for a small extra fee (so bring your own if you can).
Costs for members: €19.50 a night and free transportation.
Since the end of September & October, some extra rules have been set in place to ensure that the trip can take place safely.
– Masks are required in the van
– Masks are required in the entrance hall of Montana.
– The changing rooms are not available anymore due to corona!! You can still change outside, but you can also make sure you have changed clothes as much as possible beforehand.
– The ‘fridge’ is opened untill 21:30, and montana closes at 22:00, so make sure to change in time
– A maximum of 12 people are allowed of Avalanche!
– Make sure to subscribe in time, as we have to communicate how many will come along
Dit evenement is volgeboekt, neem contact op met het bestuur.