Datum en tijd
Date(s) - donderdag 26/4/2018
16:30 - 22:30
This week we’ll be going back to our home at Montana Snowcenter in Valkenswaard. Avalanche Boarders will make sure there’s transportation to Montana. We gather around 16:30 at the bridge over the Dommel near the Student Sportscentre of the TU/e. Snowboards can be rented at montana, or can be borrowed from our storage by asking in whatsapp 🙂 Boots can be rented for free at Montana, but clothing and a helmet can be rented for a small extra fee (so bring your own if you can).
Costs for members: €19.50 a night and free transportation.
Since the end of September, some extra rules have been set in place to ensure that the trip can take place safely.
– Masks are required in the van
– While there are changing rooms available, changing in the hall is not allowed, so try to change as much as possible in the van or outside
– The ‘fridge’ is opened untill 21:30, and montana closes at 22:00, so make sure to change in time
– Make sure to subscribe in time, as we have to communicate how many will come along
– While there is no limit on how many people can be in the fridge at once, keeping your distance is still adviced/required
Er kunnen geen reservaties meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement, neem contact op met het bestuur.