Datum en tijd
Date(s) - donderdag 14/4/2016
16:30 - 22:30
This week we’ll be going back to our home at Montana Snowcenter in Valkenswaard. Avalanche Boarders will make sure there’s transportation to Montana. We gather around 16:30 at the bridge over the Dommel near the Student Sportscentre of the TU/e. Snowboards can be rented at montana, or can be borrowed from our storage by asking in whatsapp 🙂 Boots can be rented for free at Montana, but clothing and a helmet can be rented for a small extra fee (so bring your own if you can).
Costs for members: €19.50 a night and free transportation.
Since the end of September, some extra rules have been set in place to ensure that the trip can take place safely.
– Masks are required in the van
– The changing rooms are closed, and changing in the hall is also not really allowed. This means that the only place you can change is outside, so come as dressed as possible.
– The ‘fridge’ is opened untill 21:30, and montana closes at 22:00, so make sure to change in time
– Make sure to subscribe in time, as we have to communicate how many will come along
– There is a limit of 12 Avalanchers @ Montana, and we hold a policy of first come first serve. Transportation options are also limited.
Er kunnen geen reservaties meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement, neem contact op met het bestuur.